View the Outage Map
How to Report an Outage to SEC
As a member, you expect many things from your cooperative, including reliable electric service. Please notify us if you are experiencing an outage.
What number should I use to report the outage?
What information do I need?
- Physical address where outage has occurred.
- Primary phone number associated with the account. Please note: remember to keep SEC updated with your current phone number, by calling us at 800-552-2118.
- Follow the prompts and enter all necessary information
- If neither the physical address nor primary phone number are available; please enter your SEC account number. If neither are available, please use your SEC account number
Report any other relevant information, such as:
- "A wire is down" or "there’s a tree on the line"
- Any loud noises heard